Best apps for kitchen Design
You can bookmark designs in your own idea book. The app also has lists of products for sale and professionals who can help you realize your design. Have children? Try the app Houzz Kids’ Rooms.
Devices: iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire
BENJAMIN MOORE COLOR CAPTURE
- This clever app allows you to photograph color inspirations that catch your eye and instantly find their match among Benjamin Moore’s 3, 500-plus paint colors. It’s easy to access the line’s full-spectrum color wheel to search hues. The app allows you to explore color combinations and group favorites. Of course, the app also lets you locate the nearest Benjamin Moore retailer in a snap.
- Devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android
HOMESTYLER INTERIOR DESIGN
- Change the wallpaper, paint the walls, and replace your furniture without actually buying them with this app, which lets you virtually redecorate your house with remarkable detail. Start by taking a photo of a room. Upload it, then drop in furnishings from a catalog of real items updated constantly. Walls can be repainted with swipes of your finger. There are detailed product descriptions with prices and availability, along with lists of trends and a trove of how-to articles.
- Online real estate database Zillow launched Zillow Digs as a hub for home remodeling ideas and to give users an understanding of how much specific projects cost. Users can browse and save images relating to rooms, styles, and specific elements. What truly sets this app apart? It provides users with remodel estimates on the kitchens and baths that inspire them. Estimates are based on location and are broken down by materials and labor costs. The app helps you find professionals to do the work, and you can follow, and comment on, other users’ projects.
- Devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
Best Apps for Android Lollipop - Material Design Apps [Part 2]
Car Wash & Design - Top Best Apps for Kids - tv (Android ...
Kitchen Design Apps